Tandem Program at CIAM
The CIAM Tandem Program is a free linguistic and cultural exchange program between Spaniards and students from different countries who come to Soria and CIAM to learn Spanish.
It is aimed at Spaniards who are learning a foreign language or want to refresh their knowledge, and CIAM students who want to improve their Spanish. Both students can take advantage of our Tandem program. Everyone can participate, regardless of age, job, or studies.
Participants in the program are required to have, at least, an A2 level of the language they want to use with their partner in the exchange.
Elements of the program
- Regular meetings (1 to 3 times a week) with the assigned exchange partner. We recommend 30 minutes of conversation in one language and 30 minutes in the other.
- CIAM recommends that students in the program work with the Language Exchange Guide, coordinated by Jordi Pujol, of the Language and Terminology Service of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia.
- To work independently, with the support of a language partner, on specific learning objectives of the language you are learning.
- To interact in a real communicative situation with a speaker of the language you want to learn.
- To design and fulfill a personal learning plan, according to your linguistic needs and cultural interests and those of your linguistic partner.
What do I have to do to participate?
To participate you just have to fill in this form so that we can find an exchange partner for you or provide information about the events or activities related to the program.
Fill in the form, don’t wait!
Características del curso
- Nivel From A2
- Material no
- Alojamiento no
No hay testimonios disponibles
¿Has realizado este curso? Contacta con nosotros para darnos tu opinión y ayudar así a que otras personas interesadas puedan conocerlo mejor. ¡Gracias!