Long-Term Course or Gap Year
The long-term or gap year courses are aimed at foreign students who wish to study Spanish and live for a long period in Spain to later enroll in a Spanish university or just to have a good life experience abroad, taking advantage of the time with a good language immersion program.
Your long-term or gap year program will be designed according to your personal needs. Get in touch with us to tell us about your goals and, together, we will design a tailor-made program. You will have a great opportunity to learn to speak Spanish fluently.
Elements of the program
In terms of education and training:
- Initial assessment through level classification tests, written grammar and vocabulary tests, reading comprehension test and, if necessary, an oral test. The tests are done before starting the course and are not included in course hours.
- 20 hours of Spanish language and culture classes per week, which include preparation for the DELE exam or the Spanish selectividad exam, in everything related to the Spanish language tests.
- The courses last 24 or 32 weeks of classes.
- The classes last 55 minutes.
- The groups are very small (minimum 4 – maximum 6 students).
In terms of accommodation:
- Help to find the most suitable accommodation.
- Personalized attention from a tutor.
- Weekly tutorials.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the CIAM building.
- Access to the CIAM library.
- Free access to the video library of the center and the student dormitory.
- Free access to the computer rooms of the center.
- Guide to the cultural activities of the city and province.
- Orientation to practice sports: paddle tennis, swimming, kayaking, etc.
- Accident insurance.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Emergency telephone 24 hours a day.
- Starting at level B1, a few hours of volunteer work can be added as an option.
Long-term course or gap year + Preparation for DELE exam and / or Preparation for Spanish selectividad exam + Volunteering
Classes per week: 20 hours of classes + 1 hour of tutoring
Duration of classes: 55 minutes
Dates: September to May
Course duration: 24 or 32 weeks
Hours: from 9 to 10:50 and from 11:10 to 13:30
Groups: Small groups from 4 to 6 students
Levels: Level A1, A2 and B1
Volunteering: from level B1
DELE exam: in May
Holidays: Christmas, Easter and national and local holidays
Price for 24 weeks: 4320 euros
Price for 32 weeks: 5760 euros
Características del curso
- Duración 24 or 32 weeks
- Nivel A1, A2, B1
- Nº alumnos 4-6
- Material no
- Alojamiento no
The complementary activities included in the price of the course are training tasks adapted to the course program, schedule and level. Students will carry out these activities in the mornings or afternoons.
- Reception and orientation;
- Training tasks: e.g. "They interview me on Radio Ser", "I am a guide for a day";
- A visit around the city and the main monuments;
- Visit to the Plaza de Toros with an expert;
- Every Thursday afternoon Spanish cinema;
More activities... In addition to the classes and complementary activities included in the intensive course program, we offer a wide range of weekend trips (not included in the course price), as well as cultural, sports and recreational activities to use Spanish in real and social contexts outside the classroom, in order to achieve a true immersion in life, in the Spanish language and culture. Check out our Thematic workshops and Spanish in the community and volunteering programs.
Along with excellence in all our courses, we also seek to ensure that our students' stay in Soria is inclusive in every possible way. Therefore, one of our priorities is that our students are comfortable. Within the accommodation options, students can choose:
- University student dormitory "Duques de Soria"
- Host family
Our accommodation options have been carefully selected for their comfort, safety and proximity to the city center and CIAM. All common expenses (electricity, water, etc.) are included in the price of the accommodation. Payments for the accommodation and the course must be made together in the administration of the center. In the terms and conditions of enrolment, CIAM provides students with the possibility to change their accommodation if for any reason they are not happy with the option chosen. In that case, they must notify us as soon as possible. In order to book accommodation, the student must indicate the chosen option as well as the date of arrival and departure in the enrolment application. If the student wishes to extend their stay, they must notify us. For more information about our accommodation options and prices click here.
No hay testimonios disponibles
¿Has realizado este curso? Contacta con nosotros para darnos tu opinión y ayudar así a que otras personas interesadas puedan conocerlo mejor. ¡Gracias!