Face-to-Face and Online Classes, Individually and in Mini-Groups
This is the most personalized CIAM course, aimed at helping students achieve well-defined learning objectives of Spanish in a short period of time. Classes can be individual or for groups of two or three people.
Spanish learners of all levels (A1-C1) and of all ages, who are doing courses with other educational institutions and who want to improve their level of Spanish or work on specific aspects (oral or written expression, oral or written comprehension, oral or written interaction, oral or written mediation, grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, etc.) and thus meet their learning needs (improve their Spanish for professional purposes, pass an exam, face a job interview with more confidence, etc.).
Elements of the program
- Initial interview before the start of classes and learning needs analysis questionnaire that will help us develop a carefully prepared study program.
- Personalized program, designed to achieve learning objectives.
- Sessions with a CIAM teacher, in our facilities or in your office or home, if you live in Soria, or through Teams or Zoom if you prefer online classes.
- Interactive, personalized sessions. It is a perfect way to advance very fast.
- Final virtual task: interview a person from Soria’s cultural life. Through this task the student will have the opportunity to get closer to some of the referents of the cultural life of the city.
- Three months of access to the AVE Global learning platform, designed by the Instituto Cervantes, in which students have access to more than 8,000 activities, audio files and videos in order to work autonomously before and after online sessions with the teacher. For more information write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individualized tutorials to work specifically on how to develop strategies and resources to learn how to learn Spanish.
- Possibility of getting closer to Hispanic culture through online cultural visits, guided by your teacher, to the main museums of Spain.
The general and specific objectives of the course are stated with the student after a needs analysis.
Below there is an orientation of general objectives adapted to different levels of language proficiency that the student wants to achieve.
There is also the possibility to design a course to work on C2 level objectives, although with other online resources.
- To interact in a simple way and with a very limited repertoire of language resources if there is help from the interlocutor.
- To understand very short and simple written texts with a clear structure.
- To be able to meet immediate needs related to specific and predictable everyday communicative situations.
- To express oneself in an understandable and clear way in simple contexts.
- To interact in basic everyday communicative situations.
- To be able to properly use basic social conventions in order to communicate in an understandable way in everyday situations.
- To understand short and simple texts and even journalistic texts.
- To get along with reasonable correction and flexibility in everyday situations of certain complexity.
- To use a varied but simple lexicon and structures relatively fluently and correctly.
- To describe experiences, wishes, complaints and plans.
- To understand and produce relatively complex texts on everyday topics and short official documents.
- To communicate fluently and precisely, adopting the proper register and level of formality, to express arguments and nuances appropriate to the situation.
- To get along in social situations without difficulties, expressing oneself with fluency, precision and spontaneity.
- To understand and produce texts on concrete and abstract topics, and discuss them.
- To get along in all types of communicative situations, even when they require talking about abstract and complex issues.
- To communicate fluently and spontaneously even in complex communicative situations using an extensive and precise lexicon and a wide and varied repertoire of linguistic resources.
- To produce clear, well-structured and detailed texts on topics of a certain complexity.
The sessions are organized following dynamics and activities that involve the participants experientially. Reflection and research about the work carried out are the fundamental tools used to build knowledge and guide the learning experiences of the participants.
The teachers of our language and culture courses are in charge of planning and developing the classes of our programs. You can check their professional profiles here.
|Minimum number of classes||1 hour|
|When can I take my classes?||Whenever you want
From 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
(beginners, intermediate and advanced)
|Duration of the classes||55 minutes|
|Certificate||At the end of the course and after taking the evaluation tests, the student will obtain a certificate which states the number of teaching hours taken, the course contents and the final grade.|
|Class cancellation||You can cancel your individual classes or change the time writing an email 24 hours before the class to email@example.com (business days).|
|Duration||Price of individual classes – 1 or 2 students||Price/person for groups from 3 to 4 students|
|1 – 10 hours||35 euros/hour||To be determined|
|10 hours||300 euros||200 euros|
|20 hours||580 euros||380 euros|
|30 hours||870 euros||570 euros|
|40 hours||1120 euros||750 euros|
Price of AVE Global with CIAM
|Name of the course||Price on autonomous form|
|AVE Global. Beginner course A1.1||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Beginner course A1.2||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Elementary course A2.1||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Elementary course A2.2||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Intermediate course B1.1||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Intermediate course B1.2||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Intermediate course B1.3||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Intermediate course B1.4||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Upper intermediate course B2.1||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Upper intermediate course B2.2||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Upper intermediate course B2.3||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Upper intermediate course B2.4||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Advanced course C1.1||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Advanced course C1.2||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Advanced course C1.3||75 euros|
|AVE Global. Advanced course C1.4||75 euros|
For more information on the conditions of registration, payment, cancellation and visas, click here.
Características del curso
- Duración 1 hour
- Nivel All levels
- Nº alumnos 1 or 5
- Material si
- Alojamiento no
No hay testimonios disponibles
¿Has realizado este curso? Contacta con nosotros para darnos tu opinión y ayudar así a que otras personas interesadas puedan conocerlo mejor. ¡Gracias!